Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cupcake Purse


Made this purse which was easy peasy, just what I like!! LOL

Made in scraps of Red Heart yarn. The bottom(cake part) is in ecru and the top(frosting) is almost a baby yarn in light green. Next time I make this I am going to add some additional embelishments to it. Got the pattern from Tapanga at Crochetville. Here's the link to the pattern. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39446&highlight=cupcake+purse Thank you for such a great and easy pattern. Well here it is.

2 comments:

Sallenlouise said...

Hey Nuthead!
I love the purse,great job!
Your blog is coming along great, too.
I love your avatar! Hes too cute.
Ohh...finally updated mine and added your link....yay!!!!! lol

Miranda said...

Your cupcake purse turned out great. I love it!!