Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Currently I am making another round ripple (love doing these) in petal pink, purple and bon bon print all in Red Heart yarn and an I hook. Will show my progress on this as I go along.

I am also doing a shawl for my swap partner, which I still need to get the yarn for.
The dish cloth swap is done, just going to mail it hopefully tomorrow depending on the weather. Since we are getting SNOW!!! Can't believe it's the 11th of April and it is snowing. Also hope to send out my squares to the rest of the people for the square swap tomorrow. Wow I guess I am ahead of schedule on that one.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I understand about the snow. They are calling for snow here in Missouri tomorrow night. Ewww. Come on---it's Spring.

Can't wait to see your newest round ripple. If my yarn would hurry up and get here I would make a couple more.

Have a great weekend!!

Sallenlouise said...

HAHAHAHA, we had snow on the 7th , and now we're back in the 80s....weather, please make up your mind!

I love the ripple! It looks great! WTG on being ahead on the square swap!