Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well I finished the round ripple, took the pic then loaned out my camera to my brother, so as soon as I get it back, I will post the pic.

I have started another round ripple for my other niece, this one is being done in yellow, varigated purple and a light purple. So far it's looking good. Then I have a little girl that my sister in law babysits that asked if I would make her one is pink and green. Not sure what that one will look like.

Just found out that one of my step daughters is having TWINS!!! We knew that the three girls was all pregnant, so looks like I will have to make double stuff.

My hubby will be home hopefully Saturday or Sunday, tomorrow will be four weeks he has been gone. For those that don't know, he is driving a semi truck and has been gone with a trainer. Can't wait to see him again. Yes I am counting down the days!!

When he comes home, he will be home for five days, then taking me with him for fourteen (14) days, will be posting pics of what I see also.

That's about it for now!! HAPPY CROCHETING EVERYONE!!!

No comments: