Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here is more pic's...





Of our trip across country. I am home now for only couple more days though, will be going again since I had a good time. Now granted I don't like heights and of course we took the scenic route we just happened to come across a bridge that was under construction, and I had a panic attack and had take the picture from the back of the truck. Oh and we got stuck on the very top of it (there was a stop light on the very top). Sat there for 10 minutes.

I am almost finished with the shawl I am making for my swap partner, sure hope she likes it when I send it out. Hopefully I can get it done in the next day and get it mailed out by Tuesday.

Well that's about all I have for now. Happy Crocheting!!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I am so glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see your shawl. LOL. Check out my blog because you have been tagged. LOL.

Shari said...

Eeeek that bridge gives me the creeps!!! Just looking at that picture almost makes me want to take a pill!!! LOL.

I know your off and running again. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you much while you were home. Still not up to par. Good days, bad days. Have fun!!! Be safe and enjoy the views!!!