Tuesday, May 22, 2007

We are in Rawlins Wyoming, heading towards Detroit Michigan. Got to feed a prairie dog this morning at a rest area here in Wyoming. Boy it's cold today, ran into some snow this morning in the mountains, but now it's partly to mostly sunny and very windy. I am sitting at a truck stop, watching the cattle eat, with the mountains in the background. Having such a great time traveling to states that I have never been to. Utah is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Hope to get to come back to that state.

Now I haven't crocheted much, don't think I have enough yarn for the shawl I am making for my swap partner, and no luck at finding any of the color either. So I am trying to decide to I go as far as I can without a point at the end, or do I just restart the thing over. What to do? Decisions, decisions!!

Will post my new slide show as soon as I get the thing up and running for you all to see some of the new mountains and that little prairie dog too.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

That's ok because I finished up what was suppose to be your shawl last night and threw it in the trash. I was testing a pattern for someone and it just doesn't work. Now I am starting all over with a pattern I know will work.

All I am saying is that I hope you like blue ?!?!?

Cynthia said...

Any color is fine with me. I haven't quite finished yours yet, not sure what to do yet, I think I may have to restart it also. LOL The darn thing only has 3 skeins in it now, only need a quarter more to finish it.